Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ode To My Friends

I still remember the following poetry that I had memorised in primary school. I cannot remember the author but the words still resonate today:

Friendship is a gift of beauty
Of wealth, love and loyalty
To meet, to greet and then to part
Is the saddest thing in a true friend's heart

Friendship knows no curve or bend
A helping hand on which to depend
And friends love to see you smile
Happy, cheerful, all the while



I am very blessed to have friends that I can count on both in good and bad times. Words can never sufficiently describe how grateful I am that in times such as this, when I am incapacitated due to my recent surgery, my friends have rallied to my side, providing much-needed support.

The photos in this posting is a graphic presentation of how much my friends mean to me. Thank you all for making life a little easier with your care and understanding!


No comments: