July 6, 1942 - August 13, 1989

Today, twenty years ago
You left us both forever
You left us both forever
No goodbyes, just sorrow
And memories of our times together
Today, twenty years ago
Our world had forever changed
In ways no one could ever know
Nothing prepared us for the pain
Today, twenty years ago
My world crumbled around me
Why did you have to go?
In the most tragic way, and so suddenly?
Today, twenty years ago
I made a promise to be strong
But how was I to know?
The road ahead would be rough and long?
Today, twenty years ago
Tears flowed for someone so dear
In our hearts we feel the glow
Of your love that is always near
Semoga rohmu ditempatkan bersama orang-orang yang beriman. Al-Fatihah
From: Nori & Nash
2 comments:
Norihan, "Today, Twenty Years Ago..." is a very touching story. I admire you for having the strenght to wheather through with determination to raise your son single handedly and look after your elderly mother. May Allah bless you and continue to give you strenght to have a wonderful and fulfilling life. WaB
Thnx Wahab...we will never know how strong we are until tested..and everything happens for a reason and I thank Allah everyday for giving me back my health!
Post a Comment