Today (June 5), I am at Eurosense Day Spa, Taman Melawati, for facial, manicure, pedicure and hair wash. I have been a faithful customer for many years now as I am one who loves to pamper my body. My weekly routine is a 2-hour massage after golf on Sundays with Indonesian masseuse Bibik Su at another massage center…rejuvenating!
Nash dropped me off at 1.00pm and I told the staff that I needed to be back at HUKM by 4 pm for physio. Since there is a time crunch, the Eurosense Dream Team mobilised their staff to attend to me.
A gentle massage....
While Prilicia attended to my oxygen facial (process involved using oxygen to rejuvenate the skin), Apple did my manicure and pedicure. Nash bought me a quick lunch of yong tau foo and the girls bought me fruits.
Pedicure
Manicure
Oxygen mask to let the skin breathe
This was followed by hair colour and treatment by stylist Daniel after which stylist Sylvia cut my hair as it is now out of control. I have naturally wavy hair which tends to curl all over if I do not blow dry.
I had to call HUKM to cancel my physio as it was not possible to finish by 3.30 pm. By 5.30 pm…viola…I felt brand new…lighter and happier. Since Nash could not leave the studio due to recording an album for an out-of-town band, Daniel sent me home.
Eurosense Dream Team
(Back: L to R) Stylists Daniel & Sylvia (Front: L to R) Apple, Firasyie, Prilicia
“God bless you..you made me feel brand new”….Stylistics
No comments:
Post a Comment